Medialink wireless N Router Coupon RecommendThis router was pretty easy to set up and my speeds through it are fairly impressive. One word of caution, I tried using the same name for my network as I'd used in another location and Windows 7 didn't like that much. No issues with the router of course.
Medialink wireless N Router Coupon and Details
- E-Z Connect Setup Wizard Guides Through Step By Step
- WHQL Certified by Microsoft To Be Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and 7. Also Supports Mac OS X and Linux.
- Attractive Contemporary Design with Internal Antenna
- Supports All The Latest Security Methods Incl. WPA, WPA2 and WPS
- Backwards Compatible With 802.11b/g Devices
- See more technical details
Medialink wireless N Router Coupon and customer ReviewBought a new laptop with Windows 7 and it would not connect to my network. All my other computers have WinXP. I am not inexperienced but could not figure it out. I was using a name brand router & never had this problem before. I got totally frustrated and went ahead and bought a Medialink router by Mediabridge because of the good reviews on Amazon.
Short story is it worked perfectly. I did have a problem initially, I think because I didn't exactly follow the directions . I did not used the installation disk & I suppose didn't not read the installation directions carefully enough. I called their phone number and asked for tech help. They said to leave my phone # and the tech would call me back. I figured, sure they will. I then reinstalled the modem & everything worked perfectly. That's 3 computers, 2 tablets, 2 game systems, a Blueray player & my satellite receiver.